Sunday, March 8, 2009

wah wah

i was experiencing sciatic back pain last week, and i figured a quick trip to the accupuncturist would sort me out. i asked around the cast about who was the best accupuncturist, and everyone told me that i needed to get a recommendation from a general practicioner for our insurance to cover the cost of the visit. so i do some investigation, and of course i find the clinic that is closest to me in BFE is coincidentally closed from 2-3:30pm (siesta?), and i'm standing in front of their door at 2:24pm. lucky for me, there's a dentist's office across the way who takes walk-ins, is super affordable/clean, and has no one waiting. i go in to get my teeth cleaned, and as he's working on the back left side of my mouth he says "oh." i knew something was going up, and he tells me that i need a double root canal and a filling. i couldn't hide my excitement. nevermind the fact that disney will be paying for 80% of it. A DOUBLE ROOT CANAL?! ME?! my back immediately started feeling better. . .

No comments: