Wednesday, December 17, 2008

david lockwood brown





david lockwood brown. i mean, everyone should have a friend like davidbrown. (one word.) funny, talented, mildly offensive. we share similar interests, like good music, social dancing, and vodka cocktails. he cracks my shit up on a regular basis. see for yourself:

"i was dating this boy who was a drifter like nomi malone...and i called him last night to see if he wanted to come over and he was like ...i'm in dallas texas. fucking nomi malone."

david: so that boy i met at the grocery store? turns out he's a high up manager at diesel.
me: wow. looks like you've made it.
david: i went to visit him today to get a scarf, and i got $1100 worth of shit for $260.
me: i love you.
david: i was like "work, david brown." god, i was so glad i met him while i was waiting in line to buy captain crunch.

me: will you come wash my dishes?
david: me?
me: mmhmm. or send lucy over here.
david: you can't borrow my housekeeper.

No comments: