Wednesday, February 25, 2009

leaving on a jet plane. . .

things around here have been pretty tame. i'm still recovering from a crazy night in macau with mark, meki, and her two friends from california. i have to give myself credit on my rallying tactics. i left work at 630, was on the macau ferry by 730, and at the bar of the mgm grand having a cocktail with mark by 9. the night ended at 6am, and i was back on the ferry heading to hong kong by 830 and back in the lion king break room at 1130. macau makes me itchy for a vegas trip. photos to come...

in related news, i'm getting REALLY excited about heading home. i got my flight itinerary today, and i'm flying out of hong kong march 29th at 1145, putting me at jfk at 926pm sunday night (after a lay-over in san fran). it will be a LONG day of travelling, but i'll be good for it. i'm feeling slightly unsettled because i have nyc contact info to give the disney admin. no cell phone number or address. it's strange, but it's also exciting to be starting fresh. 

alright, back to my domestic tasks. instead of going to free vodka with tha kids, i'm cleaning my room, cooking, doing laundry, and drinking a bottle of chardonnay. i'm such an adult. :)



No comments: