Thursday, February 5, 2009

peace out, boy scout.

i had my contract meeting yesterday where i was politely informed that there wasn't a contract for me. i didn't get extended. it was a slight slap in the face, but it's life. i'm already on the ball trying to line up some work for the summer. i'm getting excited about heading back home to nyc (as long as i can bypass that winter bullshit. i need a low of 50 degrees fahrenheit, a la hong kong.) i've made some fantastic friends here, and i'm very sad about having to leave them. but spring/summer in nyc is calling my name...

1 comment:

LoloF6117 said...

Big Boy ...! Sorry about the 'no contract extension' thing. You seem very philosophical and at peace about the whole thing, which is exactly what I would expect, and as it should be, but I'm feeling your pain, a bit. I have no doubt you were wonderful at your job. Who knows what that's all about. Meanwhile, back to NYC!! Yay! We must plan lunch. I'll wear the blue sleeveless dress I'm wearing in my Facebook profile pic. ;-)