Saturday, August 9, 2008

a case of the mondays.

ugh. my weekend is officially over. saturday is my monday, which i think is really weird.

bernie mac was died this morning, due to complications from pnuemonia. he was one of my favorite comedians. i love, love, love "the bernie mac show". i think he's so brilliant, and his clean comedy is just as funny as the adult stuff. (ocean's eleven, anyone?) he'll be sorely missed.

the "so you think you can dance" finale was soooo good. there were so many hits from start to finish.

dvr alert:

wednesday, 8/13 - making the band 4, season 3. the bands go on tour. (i'm still waiting on a laurie ann sighting. the bad boy machine can't go on without her.)

please download "wake up call" by hayden panettiere. just do it.

1 comment:

Tim Dolan said...

I'm obsessed with your blog so far...maybe you can update it more and get some pictures going? I mean...come on! But so far so good, bee-atch! Word.