Monday, August 18, 2008

well, i got it!!

jane?! jane?!! it's official. i'm going to china!!! i just recieved confirmation that my visa has been approved. i'm leaving on a jet plane in three weeks!!





now i just need to:


-lock in a subletter


-buy some luggage (i don't think my puma bag will hold 6.5 months of clothing/toiletries/various sundries, let alone the small asian i'm bring back to the states with me.)


-clean my room


-have a sick going away party





i have two weeks left at work, which is both exciting and strange. i'm going to miss my becco family, but those clowns will have to put up with me for at least another 85-90 hours, so no tears yet.





HOW YOU DOIN?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 Bring toilet paper with you, as the chinese don't find that a necessity.

#2 Don't go to China.

katerac said...

i will be squirming in my seat until i receive the photo of you towering over a sea o' chinese girls, giggling slash flashing peace signs.

LoloF6117 said...

Hey, J ...

Listen, I know you have thousands of friends (literally), and many will give you advice. I'm one of 'em: I've never been to China, but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity if I were you. But I _have_ heard that a couple of rolls of Marcal will be a godsend! Much luck!
Low Rain

Ryan Ahlwardt said...

love the "various sundries" bit.

fly safely,

ah-wurt/lo