Sunday, August 3, 2008

i love new york.

she's baaaack! one of my favorite reality tv starlets is black in action. tiffany pollard, aka, NEW YORK is back, you guys. her new show, New York Goes To Hollywood, premieres tomorrow, august 4th at 10pm. (don't worry, the dvr is already set.) i will put down my haterade because i have to give credit where credit is due. tiffany has parlayed her search for love into a permanent fixture in VH-1's lineup. i mean, she's celebreality gold!! let's count the ways:

-flavor of love season 1 finalist. (read: loser)
-flavor of love season 2 consultant/finalist. (read: loser...again. she came back looking so snatched and made no bones about telling the truth. she let those girls have it at that photo shoot. my girl, boots, was NOT living for her.)

then here's the gotcha- gotcha:

SPINOFFS!!! i love new york season 1 was such a hit that they brought the shit back for a second season, and it was vh-1's highest rated show. why? because this whore brings the drama. because she's crazed. because she drinks goose and cran (sans ice) DOWN. because SISTER PATTERSON smoke kools like a ridiculous texas black. because tiffany has some of the best soundbites ever. ("there's something really GUTTERBUTT about nibblez.")

didn't she own a few family dollar stores in upstate ny before this all started? hmm...

it's so good.

work, bitch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why, oh WHY, am i missing this?!?! AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!

i love you new york. boo.

Blonde Bits said...

That sis patterson quote at the end is killer. nibblez. eeek. i updated my blogroll...you and jph...hot. no download picasa and hit godaddy.com and you'll be set!!!

Miss Lindsey said...

I'd like to post one of my favorite New York moments. You may remember this:

Pootie: I'm poppadoppalockin like a Burger King Whopper, baby! And I can have it my way, and you can have it your way!

New York: Without cheese, bitch!

Pootie: Exactly! I like bacon on my shit!

New York: I do too! Extra mayo! And onions up out this BITCH!

Thank you Tiffany, thank you for everything.